Jersey Customization FAQ
If you have any questions please contact Chris Jarvis at (800) 638-6160 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hockey Tron's Team customization process takes the worry away from buying team jerseys, we have the best team in the business with
combined years of experience.
- Q: What is the turn around time?
A: We do our best on getting the order out 3-5 days from the time the order is placed. Mock up changes,name changes, number changes and size changes may delay 1-2 days...as you can see we pride ourselves on quick turn around times, meaning the process is very right and ANY change can delay this process.
- Q: How many colors would this logo be?
A: This would be a three color logo going on a white jersey, Grey/Green/Black
Q:How does your sizing compare?
- A:please see sizing chart for our jerseys, as all manufacturers jerseys run different, but when in question go up on size, rather a little big than too small.
- Q: I would like to add C to one of my jerseys
A: For team packages we offer free C (and/or A ) for one jersey - Just put a note at the end of the ordering process which jersey/name should have the C or A letter
- Q:Do you offer goalie sizes for youth sized kids.
A: if you need goalie jerseys for kids please go up a size or two depending on size of goalie.
- Q: Can you get just a logo only.
A: Yes we will refund $3.00 but you need to select package Number 3 or package number 5.
- Q: Can I get shoulder sleeves #'s?
A: Yes. Please write in the special instruction box at the end of ordering process and we will add $3.00 a sleeve for 1 color and $6.00 a sleeve for two color (one or two digits).
- Q:can I see what the logo will look like on the jersey before I purchase.
A: When art is given in the proper vector format we do our best to get you a mock up for review within 1 business day, if you need for us to create a logo please send/email the best graphic you can find with a detailed description of what you would like to have done,art charges will apply when creating a new logo. Below is a video referring to the difference between Vector and Bitmap (jpg, gif) image.
- Q: Is basic font lettering considered a logo?
A: Yes any type of print going on the front of the jersey is considered a logo and the same process is used.
- Q: Do you have a logo library that I can choose a logo from?
A: We have many logos that we've done that we could show you. Please email a couple different ideas of what it is you are looking for and a detailed short description
See some color logo samples here